- Confirm if your Device Support MHL
- Directions for use:
1. This adapter connected to the power must be greater than 5V or 1A, or can't output to HDMI.
2. Connected to the adapter, you must restart the phone, remember, the first use must be connected to the phone and then restart the phone, or HDMI can't output.
3. This adapter does not require any settings, restart the phone after the automatic output.
4. This adapter is connected, the phone will display the HDMI logo (some phones will not show), some phones will show charging.
- Compatible Devices [Support MHL & 5 PIN]: Samsung: Galaxy Note 5.3"(i9220), AT&T Galaxy S II (i777), Galaxy S II (i9100), I9220 Galaxy Note. HTC: G19 Raider 4G(X710c), G18 (Sensation XE), G17(VEO 3D), HTC Flyer, G14(sensation),HTC Jetsteam(HTC Puccini),One XL,One X, One S, Vivid. LG: LG Optimus 4X, LG X3 P880, LG Optimus LTE LU6200, Optimus 4X HD, Optimus LTE II, Optimus LTE Tag,Optimus 3D Max, Optimus Vu,Verizon Spectrum, Prada, Nitro HD LG P940.