The 40-inch Mi TV 4A comes with an FHD display. You get a smart TV with an Am logic quad-core processor, up to 1GB of RAM, and 8GB of internal storage. The TV comes with Android 9.0 out-of-the-box. In terms of wireless connectivity, you get Bluetooth 4.2 and Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz). Talking about ports, you get 3 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports, a LAN port, and a headphone jack.
- Display: 40-inch Full HD display with 178-degree viewing angle, 6.5ms dynamic response
- Processor: Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- Storage: 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Software: Android 9 with Android TV
- Connectivity, I/O: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 ARC), 2 x USB, 1 x AV, 1x RF, 1 x 3.5mm jack, 1 x Ethernet
- Video codec: MPEG1/2/4, REAL, H.264
- Speaker & Audio: 2 x 10W speaker, Stereo, DTS